VOICES Conference in Dakar, Senegal 20 June 2013
Voice technologies in support of the health sector in Senegal
In this conference we present you new mobile/web voice services that have been developed for the African context. Together with local stakeholders from the health domain in Senegal, we will share with you our joint experiences and results from 30 months development and deployment of innovative voice-based services.
The conference and all presentations will be in French. There will be no translation service into English.
Download the conference programme now!
We expect about 90 participants, representatives from the following sectors:
- Health sector in Senegal
- ICT entrepreneurs, web developers and mobile service providers
- NGOs, projects and programmes working in various sectors of social-economic development
- Ministries of communication, technology and health
- Research institutes related to ICTs and social development in Senegal
- VOICES project partners: ESMT, Web Foundation, Orange, VUA, Sahel Eco, NWU, TNO, CSIR, CRS4, Fondation Mérieux, PT, W3C.
To register for this conference, please send us an email at email@example.com